Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Three More Days

Just three days left to squeeze in another adventure or two.

We walked to the Brunel campus this morning so Robin could take care of a few errands, like closing her bank account and fixing a payroll office mistake. We're going back to the campus this afternoon for a farewell coffee meeting with her PhD supervisor, then off to her last class of the semester.

Fashion statement in the grocery store. I like this look. I'll be wearing a similar outfit to Albertson's when I get home, if Robin will loan me some tights.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we Tube back into London for a final day of fun and photo ops, including dinner again at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese and Noises Off, "The ultimate comedy" that has "Too many joys to list." Years ago I saw a movie version of this play and I thought it was brilliant. Of course, that was before I was the sophisticated theatre-goer that I is now.

Friday I'll post photos from our Thursday night-out, then it's back to Heathrow on Saturday morning for the trip back home.